Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Post!

Hello, everyone!  This is our class blog, and this is the first post in our class blog.  Each week, I want each of you to make a post.  However, I also want you to leave a comment on a post -- so each week, you will add two new things to the blog.

To make this post a little more interesting, I'm going to share a website I've been looking at lately.  It's Voice of America News.  It covers news from all over the world, and most articles have a video or MP3 file so that you can also listen to the article while you read it.  If you click on 'Learning English,' you will be taken to a special section of the website.  If you really look around the website, you will find many interesting articles.  Some are even about idioms and grammar, and if you click on any word in the article, it will show you the definition. 

I hope to see all of you posting soon, and remember to sign your name when you post!
-Cynthia

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore the empty comment above! I was having technical difficulties. But if you click the link that says '0 comments' or '1 comment' or whatever number, you will be able to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Cynthia!
    I will make a post soon!
    and thank you for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VOA Learning English is very useful for me. Thank Cynthia for letting me know the website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to do these,because in China I often share my articles  and pictures in my blog. It will make a good relationship between my friends and I.
    So I should say thanks to Cynthia for apply us the space and let us become friends.
    Chi Zhang

    ReplyDelete