Sunday, May 8, 2011

Let me alone

When I send my student back from the airport today, I almost can't see a person in the Carnegie Mellon University.
I just remembered the final examinations had already started and all the class was over.
It means I really have to be alone before I leave here.

That made me feel the past month how wonderful the life.
April 17, My student took me ride the cable car on the inclines up and down Mount Washington, and the view of the city is so beautiful .
April 20, my friend and I visited the Cathedral  of learning, a Pittsburgh  landmark , is the centerpiece of the University of Pittsburgh.
April 24, I invited my student to see the musical MAMMA MIA! This is not only a musical comedy, it let me touching and thinking.
April 25, my friend drove me to the Carnegie Science Center, we played many interesting things like a child.
April 29, my schoolfellows and I had a party for one's graduation. That dinner is delicious,because the chef is from  my hometown!
April 30, my friend and his family came to Pittsburg from another city of America. We took the Pittsburg  Riverboat Cruise and visited the Phipps Conservatory.
Then last week my student cook dinner for me every day until she back to China.

Although these nice memories let me happy, perhaps I missed other.
Without programs,I will face more challenge in my everyday life.
I think I should be plan some new things from now on.

Chi Zhang

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great end of April. Hopefully programs like GPLC can also help you make new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can attend some other activities with new friends. That might let you feel better.

    Junhua

    ReplyDelete