Sunday, May 15, 2011

Plan a trip for America

My hubby got his flight ticket from Shanghai to Chicago!
So we should start our plan trip.
To travel around America use a month, is it possible?
Or choose a few famous city enjoy our trip?
Let's try to make a travel plan now!

7/11~7/14  Chicago 
7/15~7/22  Washington D.C--Niagara Falls--New York City--Boston--Philadelphia
7/23~7/29  Denver--Yellowstone National Park
7/30~8/3    Los Angeles--Hawaii
8/4 ~ 8/14  Las Vegas--Grand Canyon--San Francisco

Schedule is probably so.
Arrangement programs is the most important thing.
Such as see a outdoor concert in Chicago, see a musical in the theaters of Broadway and see the Grand Canyon of different colors.
Actually that is always my dream, I expect to realize soon.

Vivian
           
By the way,If anyone have more suggestion  please tell me.

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful!
    I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting! If you make it to visit all of those places, you will have seen more of the United States than I have!

    ReplyDelete