Sunday, May 22, 2011

my trip and..














Last week, I took a trip to Washington D.C and Maryland to find my new apartment. I used Megabus to get to Washington D.C. It 5-hour bus ride was so boring. Sleeping on the bus was difficult even though I got up early. I arrived in D.C at 12 pm and then took a metro to college park, Maryland.
The metro fare was expensive than I expected, It was 3.65$ for single trip. :=(

I ate only Chinese food during this trip because there was really nice Chinese restaurant which serves very delicious hot soup near College park.

Finally I found a suitable apartment for us. The rent is quite expensive but it is much smaller than the apartment I am living in now. College park was very flat(boring) and there were a lot of cars at high speed. Suddenly, I missed Pittsburgh.

After going back to Pittsburgh, I have grown to love Pittsburgh more. I feel a wide array of emotions when I am thinking about Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is part of my newly married life and my first city in the USA.

I really hope I have chance to back here again.



1 comment:

  1. For a city, Pittsburgh has a very low cost of living, which is why it's a good place to live. However, I really like Maryland, and I think you'll find that being near DC gives you a lot of fun things to do!

    ReplyDelete