Monday, May 16, 2011

Pittsburgh International Childrens's Festival

Hi folks!
Last Saturday, I just happened to see the Pittsburgh International Children’s Festival around Cathedral of Learning.
I have no kids but it was also enjoyable for adults. There were many booths that offered various activities and hands-on cultural activities. When I got there, there was a drum performance for everyone. I hope you could feel a festive atmosphere from my post.
















































3 comments:

  1. My family and I visited there on Sunday afternoon.
    My children enjoyed face painting and all fun activities, although we had to wait a long line for the face painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go in Amococo? I really wanted to go look at it, but I did not have time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to go, but I did not know!
    Please tell me next time!
    Every program is welcome!

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete